UNCG Funding Opportunities
- Globally Engaged URCA
- Spring 2015 requests are due by October 5, 2014
- Summer 2015 requests are due by February 8, 2015
- Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 requests are due by April 12, 2015
Other UNCG Opportunities
- University Libraries Undergraduate Research Award
The University Libraries want to recognize your students' research skills! We are soliciting submissions for our Undergraduate Research Award. This $500 prize is given in recognition of an outstanding undergraduate research project that best demonstrates the ability to locate, select, and synthesize information from scholarly resources and uses those resources in the creation of an original research project in any media. Any paper or project completed by an undergraduate in the Spring, Summer, or Fall semesters of 2014 is eligible. Applicants must be enrolled at UNCG in the Spring 2014 semester. It is open to all undergraduate students.
- If your students have turned in excellent research assignments, we urge you to nominate them for this award.
- Applications are due on: TBA
Developing External Funding Opportunities
The URSCO is interested in working with faculty to identify funding opportunities and to co-write proposals that will increase the number of UNCG students engaged in undergraduate research, scholarship and creative activities.
The URSCO has worked with faculty members in mathematics and biology on a grant for interdisciplinary research projects for undergraduates. URSCO also worked with the Music Research Institute on a grant to support undergraduate research.
If you would like to work with the URSCO on funding opportunities, please contact us.
Off-Campus Funding Opportunities